Wet Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/28/11 6:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA!

I looked out the window and it seems a bit wet out there this morning....Oh the joy of driving south on 95 in the rain....

Today I'm working till 4ish.  I have a meeting with the AVP of Marketing today due to an assignment for a school project.  So I'm up earlier and getting ready for that meeting....
I also have to start working on my self appraisal today that is due tomorrow, I totally understand the concept of this little yearly exercise, however, still don't like doing it.

After work home to rest and relax.  Class last night went till after 10 pm, so I'm a bit exhausted.  We got back our grade for our first paper (group project) it is the lowest grade I've gotten in my entire academic pursuits (2003 to present).  This is the reason I do not want to work with a group, I want the grade I would have earned rather than relying on the group to be graded as a whole.

Hope you all have a great day and stay dry....

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 11/28/11 7:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Ida and PA.. I have NOT looked out the window yet, but Siehara was on my bedroom floor this morning and there was a note that just said thunder and lightning on my nightstand.  Guess that means it was keeping her up and that's why she was asleep on my floor.  

I had a really rough night.  Apparently my carb addiction is pretty bad because I didn't have any unhealthy carbs yesterday and I really suffered last night.  I had zero energy at the gym and even started crying out of the blue and didn't want to stop.  I returned a missed phone call to Neil and basically told him that I didn't feel like talking and would talk to him today.  Of course, now he is all worried about me and if I don't call him by noon today, he will be calling me.  I do feel a bit better, but not great.  This is going to be rough.  I have to make sure I bring something healthy to Dress Barn tonight because there is an evil candy drawer that I have dipped into on more than one occasion.  

So today, I work both jobs.  Hopefully, I can keep my mood up and stay away from the carbs.   I really need to put the focus back on me and my healthy, mindful eating.  

Hope everyone has a good day.

My tracker

hers 

swedeville1
on 11/28/11 8:54 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Lisa,
In an effort to help you through this, here are a few thoughts.  Remember that any out of the ordinary feelings, emotions or physical changes are a result of the carb detox and its ok to have them, they will pass.  Also, when you feel the urge to dip into the bad food remember its not about instant gratification but rather its about FUELING your body.  Dont put a bunch of low grade gas in your engine, (or a bunch of junk in your trunk ) keep it premium baby!!!!

I know you know all of this but sometimes we forget in the moment.
Love ya
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 11/28/11 9:11 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - saw it was rainy when I let the dog out. Luckily it was just drizzle.

After dinner last night I got on my bike for a whooping 10 minutes - but I got on it, then I decorated the dining room - put my Xmas china out, made the centerpiece for the table, and decorated the buffet. Then I got my husband off his duff and onto the bike for a few minutes. Watched TV then went to bed.

Tonight more of the same - got up and made a big batch of spaghetti sauce and that's in the crockpot - after dinner back on the bike, then I'll decorate the bathrooms (towels) and put the holiday bedding on the beds, then I'm D-O-N-E.

And that's about it for me today - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/28/11 10:52 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
Ida, I also hated to work with groups for the same reason.  So sorry about the grade.  

Today, I am laying low.  I have to get to Rite Aid for a prescription, and then to an AA meeting.

Nothing else exciting.  Oh, I have a B12 shot this afternoon.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 11/29/11 2:58 am
Good Afternoon PA!

I have had a few rough days and nights....stayed home today with Dee because she is sick with a cold and bad cough. I should have known that she was getting sick, she has been very clingy...I just woke up from a nap that I SO needed. I think in the past two days I have slept maybe 6 hours! She is taking a nap now too because she has not been sleeping well either.

That is it for me!
Have a great day....at least the sun is out!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

FireWitch86
on 11/30/11 7:22 am - PA
 Took my Nani to the grocery store today. Did a few odd jobs she needed done. Came home and looked at the stuff I needed to do and just didn't feel like doing it. Did get to the gym all week except for today. Finallly getting back up to my pre-surgery workout. Yay!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views